Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peach & Brandy Face Mask

Out of every fruit that is available to me, peaches are in the Top 3. LOVE them! I seriously could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be happy!

Peaches contain so many vitamins and minerals that boost the look and feel of your skin!


Protein

The protein in peaches contributes toward tissue repair - if you have a cut peaches can help your skin heal quickly and improve the look of the cut! Nature made neosporin? Yes please!

Vitamin C

This vitamin is one of the best available for your skin! It boosts the collagen, and keeps you looking young and fresh! I'll look 20 forever (swooning) ...a girl can dream!

Vitamin A

This amazing vitamin may contribute to skin cancer prevention! It's been stated that people who have high doses of V-A are at a reduced risk of getting skin cancer! EAT UP!


After looking into all this I decided I needed to put this fabulous tasty and skin benefiting fruit to the test! This is the Peaches & Brandy Face Mask...


What you need:
1 peach (canned, frozen, fresh...)
1 tablespoon of brandy
Something to mix/mash the 2 together!


Mash/Mix together!


Apply mixture to your face and let sit for 20 minutes!

Review: SOFT! My skin is so soft! It feels like the skin of an actual peach (without the little hairs hehe.) I normally need to moisturize after I do any type of face treatment because of my dry areas. I feel like I have already moisturized. I smell amazing, if I may say so myself, and I'm hungry for peaches. Can't wait to make this a daily ordeal...anything that will keep my skin younger looking and possibly prevent skin cancer - is a NEED TO DO DAILY in my book!

What is your NEED TO DO DAILY beauty routine?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment