Thursday, December 5, 2013

Comfy & Cozy

Okay so I have to admit I'm pretty much obsessed with Influenster.
What an awesome idea by the creator!
Where else can you go to get NAME BRAND products for FREE?

They want you to post, tweet, instagram, blog and video your thoughts, experiences and opinions.
I was SO excited to sign up.

Received my first VoxBox a few weeks ago


The contents include:

belVita Crunch Breakfast Biscuits 
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions
Kiss Graduation Polishes
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Gam Mascara
Vitabath Hydrating Lotion
Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles

What is a VoxBox you might ask?

VoxBoxes are boxes filled with complimentary products from your favorite (or soon-to-be-favorite) brands. Not all Voxboxes are created equal: some programs feature an assortment of products while others will spotlight one awesome brand. But make no mistake: All VoxBoxes are created awesome!


I will be going through and posting reviews on the products as I use them.
Today is Dr. Scholl's For Her "Cozy Cushions."


According to the site these fab footsie treats give this description:

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions help keep feet warm and dry while providing all-day comfort. Their multi-layer design helps insulate the foot while two plush layers provide extra cushioning. Cozy Cushions help keep feet dry by absorbing perspiration and offer superior support on hard surfaces. 
  • Helps keep feet warm and dry
  • Provides support for any boot or casual shoe
  • Offers superior support on hard surfaces

I do have to say they are super comfy! 
My feet felt like they were resting on a couple of pillows. I wore them with sneakers at my extern office and while the above states they keep feet dry and absorb perspiration, I didn't find that to be the case. My feet were a bit soggy when I took off my shoes. 

When I wore them with my heels (pictured below - cut to fit) I didn't have any issues...but it's also an open toe heel.


Final review? I think they are awesome! I have already gone out and purchased another pair of the cozy cushions.

Thanks Influenster & Dr. Scholls!




Received all products complimentary from Influenster. All opinions posted are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment