Friday, June 22, 2012

The Nail File - Mint & Purple

Can you tell I'm obsessed with mint? Honestly. 


This color by OPI is my new favorite: Gargantuan Green Grape 



I almost did a cute nail design but I decided against it. 
I'm really weird with nail polish and that it has to match your outfits...

I once had a conversation with my BFF about wearing red while driving a yellow car. Styled by Ronald McDonald? Ew gross. Same goes for nail polish - it's like a no no for me...


So I skipped a pedi the last time I went to my salon and OMG have I noticed. So did the girl who did my toes: "long time, to long..." as she said!

So thanks to a  friend and fellow blogger, the Jess Journals, I'm OBSESSED with mint and purple!


This color by OPI is called: Do You Lilac It?

I lilac it a lot - just saying...
Don't mind my short sausage toes!

I wanted a design so my toes is easier to match with everything. I tend to go more wild on my toes then my hands - I think everyone does :)



What's your favorite color combo?

xoxo 


2 comments: